We make sure your family’s providers are working towards the best interests of your family in a highly cost-effective way. Three core tenets form the foundation for everything we do:
The firm is a committed advocate for your family's long-term interests
We understand that you have relationships with financial companies that you value. Rather than compete with them, we work with them to be sure they are all working together toward your best interests rather than their own agendas. But, we serve as your advocate with your existing providers by asking:
- Are the investment products in your portfolio right for your objectives?
- How much are you paying each provider?
- Are you paying different providers for the same services?
- Are your providers communicating with one another about the overall well-being of your wealth enterprise?
- Is your current investment strategy consistent with your wealth planning activities?
We help your family execute its wealth management in whatever way benefits you the most ensuring you buy smartly, effectively, and only those products and services that are right for you.
The firm is an independent advisory firm. We have no financial interest in selling you products, meaning there are no hidden sales agendas or conflicts of interests
We are bound to put our client’s interests first, ahead of our own.
The firm is an independent, fee-only fiduciary firm. There are three defining characteristics of an Independent, Fee-Only Fiduciary Firm:
- We have a legal obligation to put our client’s interests first, ahead of our own
- We are paid only by our clients, with a simple, transparent advisory fee that removes any actual or potential conflicts of interest that arise from sales-based compensations
- Our independence from any financial services firm, bank or broker allows us to asses your needs, then make recommendations and help you find the financial services products and services that are right for you, without any sales agenda
The firm is on your family's side, and no one else's
In many wealth management relationships, families are at a disadvantage because the bank or brokerage firm puts the interests of the firm before the interests of the family. Instead of receiving advice, families often receive recommendations based on the compensation and incentives the advisor may receive. We are duty-bound to act in our client families’ best interests and are never compensated by any third party for recommendations we make. Ever.